AD (728x90)

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Song of the day:70's

Share it Please
1) Watch the music video 

 2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics  

3) Read the song lyrics  

4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time



The Cramps - Human Fly

Well I'm a human fly it's spelt F L YI say buzz, buzz, buzz and it's just becuzzI'm a human fly and I don't know whyI got ninety six tears in my ninety six eyes
I got a garbage brain, it's drivin' me insaneAnd I don't like your ride, so push that pesticideAnd baby I won't care, 'cuz baby I don't scareCuz I'm a reborn maggot using germ warfare Rockin'
I-I-I'm a human fly, i-i-it's spelt F L YI say buzz, buzz, buzz and it's just becuzzI'm a unzipped fly and I don't know whyAnd I don't know why but I say
Buzz, ride tonightAnd I say buzz, rocket rideAnd I say buzz, I don't know whyI just don't know why?

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism