AD (728x90)

Monday, 13 August 2012

SONG OF THE DAY: 50's

Share it Please
Exercise:
1) Watch the music video
2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics
3) Read the song lyrics
4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time.

Dion & The Belmonts - Teenager in love
 
 


Each time we have a quarrel
It almost breaks my heart
'Cause I'm so afraid
That we will have to part
Each night I ask the stars up above
Why must I be a teenager in love
One day I feel so happy
Next day I feel so sad
I guess I'll learn
To take the good with the bad
'Cause each night
I ask the stars up above
Why must I be a teenager in love
I cried a tear for nobody but you
I'll be a lonely one
If you should say we're through
Well if you want to make me cry
That won't be so hard to do
If you should say goodbye
I'd still go on loving you
Each night I ask the stars up above
Why must I be a teenager in love
I cried a tear for nobody but you
I'll be a lonely one
If you should say we're through
Well if you want to make me cry
That won't be so hard to do
And if you should say goodbye
I'd still go on loving you
Each night I ask the stars up above
Why must I be a teenager in love
Why must I be a teenager in love
Why must I be a teenager in love
Why must I be a teenager in love



Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism