AD (728x90)

Monday, 27 August 2012

SONG OF THE DAY: 50'S

Share it Please
Exercise:
1) Watch the music video
2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics
3) Read the song lyrics
4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time.



Clarence 'Frogman' Henry - Ain't got no home

I ain't got no home
No place to roam
I ain't got a home
No place to roam
I'm a lonely boy
I ain't got a home

I ain't got no sister
I ain't got a brother
I ain't got a father
Not even a mother
I'm a lonely boy
I ain't got a home

Woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo

Well, I got a voice
And I love to sing
I can sing like a bird
And I can sing like a frog
I'm a lonely boy
I ain't got a home

I ain't got a girl
I ain't got a son
I ain't got no kin
I ain't got no one
I'm a lonely frog
I ain't got a home

Woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo

Madam, take me in
Let me be your friend
Won't you take me in
Let me be your friend
I'm a lonely boy
I ain't got a home

Woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism