AD (728x90)

Friday, 24 August 2012

SONG OF THE DAY: 90's

Share it Please
Exercise:
1) Watch the music video
2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics
3) Read the song lyrics
4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time.




Paul Weller - The Changingman

Is happiness real?
Or am I so jaded
I can't see or feel - like a man been tainted
Numbed by the effect - aware of the muse
Too in touch with myself - I light the fuse

I'm the changingman - built on shifting sands
I'm the changingman - waiting for the bang-
As I light a bitter fuse

Time is on loan - only ours to borrow
What I can't be today - I can be tomorrow

And the more I see - the more I know
The more I know - the less I understand.

I'm the changingman - built on shifting sands
I'm the changingman - waiting for the bang-
To light a bitter fuse

It's a bigger part -
When our instincts act
A shot in the dark -
A movement in black

And the more I see - the more I know
The more I know - the less I understand.

I'm the changingman - built on shifting sands
(I don't have a plan)
I'm the changingman - waiting for the bang-
To light a bitter fuse



Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism