AD (728x90)

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Watching UK television for FREE!

Share it Please
Now, we have had a blog post earlier about vocabulary for the Olympics, now all you need is a way to watch them in ENGLISH, yes, in ENGLISH! :-D I have an app on my iPhone called FilmOn.TV . This app allows me to watch all of the UK terrestrial TV channels for free even though I am in Spain. If you go to the APPLE app store, you will find it called "FilmOn Free TV Live". It's available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and android. It also has a website www.filmon.com Where you can watch online, but I do think you may need to in the UK for it to work, if it does work, always watch in SD NOT HD. I hope this helps, and have fun!!!

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism