AD (728x90)

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Who likes reading magazines?

Share it Please
Sometimes, I find myself feeling a little bit homesick and need some kind of creature comfort to lift my spirits. Normally, I read a lot of magazines but because reading in Spanish can become quite tiresome, I have given up. However, after searching the internet, I have found a great little website that has thousands of popular, recent and english language magazines online, to read for free! The website is:

http://downmagaz.ws/

You have to create an account, but all it requires is a login name, an email address and then you can add your full name in your profile if you so wish later (I made up a name and it was fine). Have a look, and tell us what you think! Happy reading!

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism