AD (728x90)

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

SONG OF THE DAY: 70's

Share it Please

SONG OF THE DAY: 60's

Exercise:
1) Watch the music video
2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics
3) Read the song lyrics
4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time.



Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush

Out On the wiley, windy moors 
We'd roll and fall in green 
You had a temper, like my jealousy 
Too hot, too greedy 
How could you leave me 
When I needed to possess you? 
I hated you, I loved you too 

Bad dreams in the night 
They told me I was going to lose the fight 
Leave behind my wuthering, wuthering 
Wuthering Heights 

Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy, I've come home 
I'm so cold, let me in in-a-your-window 
Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy, I've come home 
I'm so cold, let me in in-a-your-window 

Oh it gets dark, it gets lonely 
On the other side from you 
I pine alot, I find the lot 
Falls through without you 
I'm coming back love, cruel Heathcliff 
My one dream, my only master 

Too long I roam in the night 
I'm coming back to his side to put it right 
I'm coming home to wuthering, wuthering 
Wuthering Heights 

Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy, I've come home 
I'm so cold, let me in in-a-your-window 
Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy, I've come home 
I'm so cold, let me in in-a-your-window 

Ooh let me have it, let me grab your soul away 
Ooh let me have it, let me grab your soul away 
You know it's me, Cathy 

Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy come home 
I'm so cold, let me in in-a-your-window 
Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy come home 
I'm so cold, let me in in-a-your-window 
Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy come home 
I'm so cold

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism