AD (728x90)

Friday 30 November 2012

SONG OF THE DAY: 90's

Share it Please
1) Watch the music video
2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics
3) Read the song lyrics
4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time


Ride - Vapour Trail

First you look so strong
  Then you fade away
The sun will blind my eyes
I love you anyway

First you form a smile
 I watch you for a while
You are a vapour trail
In a deep blue sky

Tremble with a sigh
 Glitter in your eye
You seem to come and go
I never seem to know

And all my time
 Is yours as much as mine
We never have enough
Time to show our love

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism