AD (728x90)

Monday 8 April 2013

Song of the day: 50's

Share it Please
1) Watch the music video 

2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics 

3) Read the song lyrics 

4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time




Little Richard - Lucille

Lucille, you won't do your sisters willLucille, you won't do your sisters willYou ran out and married but I love you still
Lucille, please come back where you belongOh, Lucille, please come back where you belongI've been good to you, baby, please don't leave me alone
I woke up this morning, Lucille was not in sightI asked my friends about her but all their lips were tightLucille, please come back where you belongI've been good to you, baby, please don't leave me alone, no
I woke up this mornin', Lucille was not in sightI asked my friends about her but all their lips were tightLucille, please come back where you belongI've been good to you, baby, please don't leave me alone
Lucille, baby, satisfy my heart, Lucille, baby, satisfy my heartI played for it baby, and gave you such a wonderful start

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism