AD (728x90)

Friday 12 April 2013

Song of the day: 90's

Share it Please
1) Watch the music video 

2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics 

3) Read the song lyrics 

4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time






The Lemonheads - It's a shame about Ray

I've never been too good with names 
The cellar door was open I could never stay away 
I know it's probably not my place 
It's either or I'm hoping for a simple way of saying 
It's a shame about Ray 
In the stone under the dust his name is still engraved 
Some things need to go away 
It's a shame about Ray 
If I make it through today 
I'll know tomorrow not to put my feelings out on display 
I'll put the cobwebs back in place 
I've never been too good with names but I remember faces

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism