AD (728x90)

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

SONG OF THE DAY: 60'S

Share it Please

Exercise:

1) Watch the music video
2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics
3) Read the song lyrics
4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time.



Del Shannon - Runaway


As I walk along, I wonder
Oh, what went wrong with our love
A love that was so strong

And as I still walk on
I think of the things we've done together
Oh, while our hearts were young

I'm a-walking in the rain, tears are falling and I feel a pain
A wishing you were here by me to end this misery
And I wonder, I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder

Why, why why why why why she ran away
And I wonder, oh where she will stay, yay
My little runaway, a-run-run-run-run-runaway

I'm a-walking in the rain, tears are falling and I feel a pain
A wishing you were here by me to end this misery
I wonder, I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder

Why, why why why why why she ran away
And I wonder, oh where she will stay, yay
My little runaway, a-run-run-run-run-runaway
A-run-run-run-run-runaway, a-run-run-run-run-runaway

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism