AD (728x90)

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

SONG OF THE DAY: 70's

Share it Please

Exercise:

1) Watch the music video
2) Close your eyes and listen to the lyrics
3) Read the song lyrics
4) Read the song lyrics whilst listening to the music video at the same time.



The Beatles - The Long and Winding Road

The long and winding road that leads to your door 
Will never disappear 
I've seen that road before it always leads me here 
Leads me to your door 

The wild and windy night that the rain washed away 
Has left a pool of tears crying for the day 
Why leave me standing here, let me know the way 
Many times I've been alone and many times I've cried 

Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried 
And still they lead me back to the long and winding road 
You left me standing here a long, long time ago 
Don't leave me waiting here, lead me to you door 

But still they lead me back to the long and winding road 
You left me standing here a long, long time ago 
Don't keep me waiting here (Don't keep me wait), lead me to you door 

Written by

Native English Spain is dedicated to make learning English simple, fun and affordable for Spanish people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 NATIVE ENGLISH SPAIN. All rights resevered. Designed by GauravVish | Templateism